18 August 2012

Two guys and a chair

Saturday Sights



I have been eyeing this image of Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese for the last fortnight. I would love to have a photographic print of this image because they both look handsome in their own way. Robert with his scruffy hair and printed tee, Martin with his serious beard and checkered shirt.

I'd love to add these Vintage Ship Prints to my art collection.

I kid you not, I've been looking for Gnomes for inside our home. Why not?

Interior Designer Susanna Vento shares her home, so much to love.

A beaded dress perfect for Audrey Hepburn (then) or Michelle Williams (now).

In case you missed The story of Sam and Payeng's hand grown forest these stories are truly inspiring. I just know these two articles will change your day for the better. Maybe even your weekend?

Image: reelists

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous print. It would look amazing blown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend!!!

    That's a great photo...Robert De Niro is my husband's favorite actor.
    I hope you have a great weekend!!!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photo - my goodness De Niro looks pretty hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this print too. I never new Robert was that handsome! I love the gnomes =)

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to do a double take because I didn't even recognise De Niro! He looks gorgeous in this pic!

    ReplyDelete

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.